Wood The Natural Choice
Timeless style and durability...
Known for its natural imperfections, wood flooring adds beautiful character and elegance to any home. Its timeless look increases home values and its natural colors work with any room decor. We welcome you to browse our online sampling of woods, but we really encourage you to visit our Casa showroom to see our full selection!
Installation Tip: Wood requires time to acclimate to the room or area that it will be installed in. Therefore, it must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance of the installation and stored in the room or area you are going to have it in.
Moldings & Trim
Many flooring installations require moldings and other finishing pieces to be applied at openings (door trim, window trim, base trim). Stairways may require stair nosing for the edge of steps and landings. To finish the installation correctly, create correct transitions from wood flooring to carpet, tile or other adjoining flooring materials. To add that finishing touch, moldings are often the answer. We offer a series of five moldings to match each of our wood & laminate colors.
1. Reducer - Used to join two floors of different heights.
2. Square Nose - Used between the wood floors and sliding doors, fire places or entry doors.
3. Quarter Round - Used between the floor and wall. It can also be used with wall base moldings.
4. Stair Nose - Used to attach to wood floors on the stairs, with a bull nose at the front edge to enhance the beauty of the staircase.
5. T-Molding - Used to join two wood floors or hard surface floors of the same height.